- Afrikaans (conversational)
- Talent Assessment
- Executive Coaching
- Team effectiveness
- Leadership development
- Building internal capability focused on assessment and coaching skills
- Leadership culture
- Center for Creative Leadership, Adjunct Faculty, 2016 – present
- Center for Creative Leadership, Coaching Talent Leader and Senior Faculty, 2004 – 2016
- US Army, Rank of Major, Operational Psychologist, 1997 – 2004
- Doctor of Philosophy in Clinical Psychology – focus on systems
- Coaching Psychologist
- BCC – Board Certified Coach with over 2500 coaching hours
- Selected assessment certifications and qualifications: Master Trainer for Paradigm’s WorkPlace Assessment Suite, Transitions 360, CCL’s Benchmarks 360 assessment suite, Change Navigator, Conflict Dynamics Profile, Entrepreneurial Mindset Profile, Hogan Assessments, MBTI, MMPI-RF, NEO-Pi-3, FIRO-B, EQ-I 2.0, Influence Style Indicator, Watson-Glaser III.
- Naudé, J. (2020) Online Assessments in Leadership Coaching. Online journal: Library of Professional Coaching https://libraryofprofessionalcoaching.com/tools/instrumentssurveysquestionnaires/online-assessments-in-leadership-coaching/
- Naudé, J. (2016) Coaching and Mentoring for Medical Faculty. In A. Viera and R. Kramer (Eds.) Management and Leadership for Medical Faculty: A Practical Handbook. (pp. 151-162). New York, NY: Springer.
- Naudé, J and Plessier, F. (2014). Becoming a Leader-Coach: A step-by-step guide for developing your people. Center for Creative Leadership.
- Naudé, J. and Stichelmans, P. (2014). Managing Coaches. In D. Riddle, E. Hoole and E. Gullette (Eds.) The Center for Creative Leadership handbook of Coaching in Organizations. (pp. 113-143). San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
- Pinsker, S, Naude, J and Altman, D. (2009). Specific Assessments for Individuals in Management and HRD. In A. Dietz and S. Springer (Eds.) Occupation management handbook (pp 90-106). Dubuque, IA: Kendall Hunt.