Center your work around your talent (and stop doing the rest)
Alper works as a Learning Architect; he helps groups and individuals to design and change their life around what they want to achieve. For this purpose he brings his diverse background to play. Alper was born to Turkish parents and grew up in Frankfurt and the US. His first career as a management consultant and experience with a range of executives taught him that there is typically too little time and understanding around the cultivation of our own character and values. This lack of attention and importance can ruin business outcomes and relationships. In his work, Alper leverages his understanding of different industries and business challenges and his hundreds of hours with executives, employees and entrepreneurs on the personal challenges and passions of creating work (and life) that is meaningful. Being a learning architect means for Alper that he works with these principles:
- Humans want to assume responsibility and do what is of meaning to them
- Being creative and doing things differently we can create the solution to current challenges
- Bring all involved people together to solve the issues at hand
- It takes time to change things because we take time to change
- Center your work around your talent; bring all of who you are into your work
People like to work with Alper because they connect to his international background , diverse business and life perspective and his creativity and energy. For those who are curious he is a certified fitness instructor and Qigong trainer; others never find out.