Some Sokratic questions about culture and transformation
- What behavior of your leaders has the most influence on what people believe is ‘the way things are done around here’?
- What does your calendar say about your values? How about your budget or check book?
- What compels your people’s minds – and what compels their hearts?
- How fast do you want to change, and why? (Faster than the industry? Slower?)
- What would you recommend your best friend do if they were in your position?
- Would you describe your company as a results-oriented meritocracy? Why or why not?
- In which areas are you or your leaders, “Do as I say, not as I do”?